Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tight Foreskin as an Uncircumsied Male - Teenage Years to Adulthood

This is my experience of going through an adult circumcision at the age of 27 years old. I've been uncircumcised since birth and didn't fully retract my foreskin til I was about 23. In my teens and up until then, it seemed impossible to retract my foreskin. I realized by age 21 that I must either get circumcised or figure out a way to stretch my foreskin. I saw a urologist and started using topical creams because circumcision seemed too extreme and painful. I kept slowly stretching during the shower and thru having sex (which was a bit painful because of the tight foreskin). I was finally able to retract my foreskin when flaccid fairly easily, but very tight when erect. It would roll past back the head when having sex but it felt like a tight grip on my penis head and it would cause me to lose my erection at times, unless I was super stimulated. My head was also very sensitive from not being exposed most of the time and felt uncomfortable to dry touch.

It didn't seem like it'd stretch anymore & my head didn't seem like it'd desensitize where it'd only feel good anymore. Sex just became difficult and kind of painful so I really wanted to remedy the problem immediately. It was making my sex life not too enjoyable and it prevented me from having fulfilling relationships.

I've read a lot of people's positive experiences in similar situations that got circumcised which ended up making the penis a much more enjoyable part of the body. After 6 years of considering going through this procedure, I finally decided to get a circumcision.

Pictures of My Penis before it was Circumcised

















Figuring out who the best doctor for adult circumcision


Choosing the right surgeon was a tough choice. I didn't want to see a urologist because they don't pay attention to the cosmetic appearance, won't ask you about style, and just circumcise you as they medically see fit. This could leave an uneven scar and not so great cosmetic appearance. The next option was a Cosmetic Surgeon or a Genital Reconstructive Surgeon (cosmetic surgeons of genitalia - male & female).

I debated between Dr.Cornell in Atlanta or Dr.Reed in Florida. Both of these professionals are Urologists that heavily market online on providing cosmetic circumcisions. They've performed a lot of these procedures. I decided to see Dr. Reed because he was more open to communicate and explain things over e-mail, whereas Cornell was not so friendly or helpful providing more info over e-mail.
Both have good reviews and no real bad comments but I am sure there are unhappy outcomes for some people that see them as well.

You should read their bio's and read info about each before you make your decision. Dr.Cornell is about 56, Dr. Reed is 70. I have no idea which surgeon is better and if you're considering circumcision, you should research who you see, understand their credentials, read their reviews & biography, and talk to them. You need to feel comfortable and confident with the surgeon who performs the surgery. It was a very important part of the process for me at least. However, I am also quite positive other skilled genital reconstructive surgeons around the country would do just fine as well. Circumcision is a very routine procedure for them.

Continue reading to see how my experience with Dr.Reed was and how the process of healing from circumcision is.

16 comments:

  1. You had a really nice penis, sad that you decided to take away the best part of your penis. You seemed to have successfully retracted your foreskin, I'm not sure why you decided to get circumcised. Masturbation and sex are forever changed for you, no gliding skin and no mocousal protection for your glans. No medical society recommends circumcision, I'm just glad you made the choice as an adult. Most people get no choice and are circumcised by the decision of their un-informed parents. You were lucky to have parents that let you grow up with a natural, functioning penis, and you just threw all of that away. The average age for foreskin retraction is from 10- 18( you can look it up, and I sure hope you did before you decide to negatively alter your penis for the rest of your life). So while you were slightly behind schedule for full retraction, from your pictures I'd say you made a mistake... I'd be interested to know how much sensitivity you loose over the next couple years as the skin on the glans of your penis keratinizes and loses sensitivty. Good luck to you, sorry for your penis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a mental illness in some people the obsession of removing the foreskin.

      Delete
    2. He can still bang you with the same performance. By the way I don’t support circumcision, it’s just weird the way you comment about like you gonna suck it

      Delete
  2. I respect your opinion on circumcision, and I also agree that an uncircumcised penis is the natural form of the penis God has intended man to have. It is a pleasurable piece of skin and that's how its supposed to function.

    However, I believe that some people, the minority of people, simply have problems with their penis and circumcision is a solution. Many people with circed penises have excellent fulfilling sex lives. There's also a lot of people that become circumcised later on which experience that as well.

    For me, I simply needed to get it done. I was stretching and attempting to retract for about 5-6 years, with creams and everything. My foreskin just wouldn't stretch enough, and I had a short frenulum also. So it was either deal with a hyper sensative penis head, and tight foreskin which causes me to lose my erection and makes sex very difficult. Or, get circumcised, risk the chance of some loss of sensitivity, but rid any chance of pain/tightness and be able to have hard penetrating fulfilling sex. I am happy with my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your penis is way more good looking now. Very good choice, even if you wanted to keep it for way too many years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update us already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems to me your penis was just how it should have been! No way could I get the helmet out when I had phimosis. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious since you mentioned tight foreskin and frenulum breve before, did Cornell or Reed mention frenuloplasty or triple incision dorsal slit with transverse closure as non-amputative options?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're better off without it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to post my pics later 2day, circumcised 3days ago,its stil in bandages and still pretty swollen, will post the before pictures first, I couldint retract my foreskin at all when erect, only when flaccid,used to get an irritation under the foreskin from time to time when I used soap to wash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being circumsised is alway good. It will make men free while having sex. How to squirt by Real Sexy Talk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey've performed a lot of these procedures. I decided to see Dr. Reed because he was more open to communicate and explain things over e-mail, whereas Cornell was not so friendly or helpful providing more info over e-mail.
    Both have good reviews and no real bad comments but I am sure there are unhappy outcomes for some people that see them as well.
    How to female ejaculation by Real Sexy Talk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The minority of people, simply have problems with their penis and circumcision is a solution. Many people with circed penises have excellent fulfilling sex lives. There's also a lot of people that become circumcised later on which experience that as well.
    How to squirt by Real Sexy Talk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is better when the penis is circumcised. I was circumcised at 17 y.o. and proud to have it done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There was no need to get cut. Bias is very strong with this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looked so hot before! Now it looks so ugly. I will never date or have sex with a circumcised guy! The scar it so bad looking! I never had a boyfriend that had a problem! I would rather have a boyfriend with phimosis that a circumcised guy!

    ReplyDelete