Sunday, May 15, 2011

Adult Circumcision Surgery: Procedure & Pain

The moment of truth had finally arrived after 6 years of deliberation. I walked into Dr. Reed's office in Bay Harbor Islands Florida. Sucked to be in such a nice tropic place, doing nothing but getting my dick hacked up. It's all for the greater good is what I kept reminding myself, and how tired I am of my penis and its tight foreskin, sensitive head, strange smell at summer times, & etc...

Circumcision Pre-examination


I had been e-mailing and talking to Dr.Reed for about 1.5-2 weeks before I came down, so a lot of communication was already established. First the doctor examined me, marked the areas on my foreskin he would cut based on my preference of circumcision style - I chose a moderate/low cut, so the incision line would be a little bit behind the head, and it wouldn't  be too tight or too loose of a circumcision, but somewhere in between. I did not want to have a super tight dick where I need lube to masturbate, and I didn't want it to be too loose with the risk that the foreskin would roll back over the head, so I went with moderate.

Is the Circumcision Procedure Painful as an Adult?


I chose to be slightly sedated with local anesthesia. I didn't feel much pain at all besides the shots, which were pricks and 1-2 seconds of mild/moderate pain. I was conscious but at a very sleepy mellow state & was fully aware of everything going on. They hooked me up to an IV, strapped both my arms down, put some medical covers over my body with an opening near my Penis area. They shaved the surrounding pubic area and where my upper thighs are, then they began with the procedure as my penis was 100% feeling-less and numbed. I could not dare look even though the Doctor insisted I should hold a mirror and look the whole time so I can tell  him if he's cutting off too much or too little. I couldn't bare to see my penis being cut up and bloody, sorry Doc, but I'm not a surgeon and this is my penis we're talking about here..

Anyways, it went on for about 45 minutes to an hour. Snipping, some burning smell (I think they burned certain areas to make the bleeding stop - pretty common I think for bleeders), and then finally the stitching. No pain at all. He then bandaged it completely, moved me onto a different bed and rolled me into the recovery room where I lay flat for about 2 hours with my penis positioned straight upwards.

Appearance & Feeling of the Penis immediately after Surgery


I finally took a peek at it and to my surprise it looked neat and bandaged. However, it was unusually large, like I was semi erect, and it was pretty thick! Wow I thought, I hope this is the new flaccid state of my penis. However I remembered that there can be quite a bit of swelling that happens after wards so I didn't get too excited yet. I felt pretty okay, and pretty good. The doctor walked up to me and in a goofy way told me "congratulations! you're now a clean cut American boy" -- I chuckled and thought that was a strange comment, but I was glad it was all over with and I felt no pain, and that the appearance looked bearable for sure. At the end of the 2 hours, they gave me my first dose of anti biotics & pain killers, a sandwich, and wheel chaired me to a taxi that could to me 1 block away to Daddy O hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment